On Friday 4th May (AKA Star Wars day*), I celebrated my 31st Birthday. However, as my darling friend Kathryn pointed out to me this morning "Baby, you may be a year older but I bet your body is feeling younger than you have been for your last 5 birthdays!" and she's right. I feel amazing. I'm fitter, healthier, stronger and happier than I've ever been in my entire 31 years.
So to prove it to myself, I've decided to have a bio age test done and see how old (or young) my body thinks I am. I've looked into a few places but I will check if my gym offers it before I go anywhere else. I would put money on the fact that I've already gained a few years of my life back after just 1 round of the 12WBT.
The best birthdays really are the ones that haven't arrived yet and I intend to look forward to and enjoy every one of them from here on in. I have a very happy, healthy life ahead of me so really, why not celebrate that? Bring on the next 31 years... I'm ready! And, if at 62 years of age I look half as good as the gorgeous Helen Mirren does, I'll be one very happy 62 year old.
![]() |
| Va Va Voom! |
Bye for now,
Danni
x
*I have never seen a single Star Wars movie but after years of being greeted with 'Happy Star Wars Day' instead of 'Happy Birthday', I thought I'd share this little fact with you so you too can share in the lameness of it :) Is lameness even a word?

Lameness is totally a word. How sexy is Helen Mirren... far out!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I'll be 31 in October this year...let me know how you go with your BIO age...would love to do one also!
ReplyDelete